Monday 3 May 2010

My chosen Model (Georga Smith)

I will be using the model "Georga Smith" She is a part time model and full time student at DeMontfort University studying Fashion.
This really helped me because she didn't want paying, all she wanted was a set of the photos after to put in her own portfolio witch worked well for me.
I advertised my add for a model of the "Gum Tree" website and it didn't take long for Georga to find it.
I had about four other models who said they would do it for me but they just didn't have the right look for what i wanted.
I chose Georga because of her striking features and unusual tall-ness, her look is vintage but modern at the same time which works well for my shoot.

Hear are the photos she sent me on Gum Tree;


















No comments:

Post a Comment